Martin's 2025 in film

I started this year by watching a couple of films while I was sick, that fell into the strangely specific category of “Japanese films released in 2023 that are about PTSD caused by World War II” I would recommend both Godzilla Minus One, and The Boy And The Heron.

This year we only saw 1 film in the cinema, which was “28 Years Later”. Shockingly, I haven't seen Tron: Ares yet as I haven't found the time

I have added a new category this year as I realised that we had watched 4 films based on Stephen King stories this year

I predict a rise in animated films coming in next year's post ๐Ÿ˜…

๐—ก๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—น๐—บ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: 42 (22 released this year)


๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—น๐—บ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ: Godzilla Minus One (2023)

๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—น๐—บ: The Boy and the Heron (2023)

๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ: Cocaine Bear (2023)

๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—›๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—น๐—บ: Sinners

๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป: The Running Man (2025)

๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—น: Wake Up Dead Man

๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜: Eternity

๐—”๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜…’๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜: Sinners, Eternity, The Long Walk, The Conjuring: Last Rites, Hallow Road

Comments